Why is Allied BioNutrition a Leader in Natural Health Solutions?
In April 2016, the results from our double-blind, placebo-controlled study were published in the scientific journal Food and Nutrition Research. The study examined the effect of our unique Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract on the thickness of the artery wall (carotid intima-media thickness or CIMT) in individuals with oxidation in the arteries. CIMT is considered a strong biomarker of overall cardiovascular and arterial health.
People with increased oxidation in the arteries, total cholesterol greater then 240mg/dL, were randomly allocated to 2 groups as follows: an experimental group that received 200mg of our unique glycyrrhiza glabra root extract and a placebo group. 94 people ultimately completed the trial.
After 1 year, the study yielded the following results:
- In the experimental group the thickness of artery (CIMT) decreased from 0.92 mm to 0.84 mm. In the placebo group CIMT increased from 0.85 to 0.88.
- In the experimental group total cholesterol decreased from 284 to 262 mm/dL. In the placebo group total cholesterol decreased from 291 to 289mm/dL.
- In the experimental group the LDL (bad) cholesterol decreased from 183 to 173 mm/dL. In the placebo group the LDL (bad) cholesterol increased from 177 to 179.
- HDL or good cholesterol did not change in either group.
- In the experimental group systolic blood pressure decreased from 138 to 125mmhg. In the placebo group systolic blood pressure increased from 136 to 137.
- In the experimental group diastolic blood pressure decreased from 92 to 84. In the placebo group diastolic blood pressure increased from 89 to 90.
These results were extremely compelling. Following one year of glycyrrhiza glabra root extract consumption, mean CIMT, total cholesterol, LDL levels, and blood pressure decreased. This suggests that our unique extract may attenuate the development of oxidation and of related cardiovascular problems.
A significant number of new dietary supplement products make label claims that are often an embellishment of the truth. In an effort to be completely transparent, Allied BioNutrition recently hired IMI Tami, an independent Analytical Lab, to conduct a comprehensive analysis of its all-new proprietary Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract product with other prominent Glycyrrhiza Glabra extract products currently on the market. IMI Tami is certified by the Laboratory Accreditation Authority as complying with the principles of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice). The laboratory is accredited by the Standards Institution for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and by the Laboratory Accreditation Authority for ISO/IEC 17025. IMI Tami is not only the most prominent lab, but is also highly regarded worldwide.
The analysis consisted of quantification of the Glycyrrhizic Acid and Glabridin in Allied BioNutriton’s products and the other products via a random selection to keep the analysis fully objective. The Glycyrrhizic Acid was determined via an MS detector. The Glabridin was determined via an UV detector. Additional metrics were also generated by determining the actual average amount of Glycyrrhizic Acid and Glabridin in one capsule.
The results of this independent analysis unequivocally have determined that Allied BioNutrition’s proprietary Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract product has 10x more efficacy than the other leading products on the market.
Make your friends and colleagues aware of our groundbreaking biotechnology that has profound cardiovascular health benefits. Promote our products through social media, including Facebook, and make money at the same time. It’s free and easy!